May 13, 2015 - M.T.H. Electric Trains has released an uncataloged Lionel Corporation Tinplate Standard Gauge 400E steam locomotive exclusively for MTHRRC members.
The limited production run 400E is decorated in the same Lionel Lines livery found on all the standard gauge Lionel Corporation Tinplate MTHRRC cars we've released since 2009 and features synchronized puffing smoke, LED lighting and the incredible sounds and performance of Proto-Sound 3.0. Only 60 locomotives have been produced - and just a handful are still available - exclusively for interested M.T.H. Railroader Club Members on a first-come, first-served basis.
With a suggested retail price of $999.95, each engine will be sold to interested MTHRRC members for $899.95 each plus freight. At a price like this and with a limited production run of just 60 units , these magnificent 400E locomotives won't last long.
Don't miss this opportunity to obtain one of the most exciting diesel locomotives we've ever produced. To order your copy today, call the M.T.H. MTHRRC Department at 410-381-2580 (option 4) and reserve yours today.
- Baked Enamel Finish
- Colorful Paint Scheme
- Metal Wheels and Axles
- Operating Metal Latch Couplers
- Constant Voltage Headlight
- Precision Pittman® Flywheel Equipped Motor
- Metal Handrails and Decorative Bell
- Nickel Trim
- Locomotive Speed Control In Scale MPH Increments
- Synchronized Puffing ProtoSmoke® System
- Stamped Steel Boiler
- Die-Cast Tender Body
- Die-Cast Metal Chassis
- With The Digital Command System Featuring: Freight Yard Proto-Effects
- Unit Measures:32 1/2” x 4 1/4” x 5 3/4”
- Operates On STD-42 Curves